I have been working very hard to progress my sense of spatial relations in my model, and I realized that I am doing better, hope so. I couldn’t take shots of the progress I have made after the pre-juries, because my aggression caused me to rip them apart while revising. But I did take photos of some relations I found better than others and I took pictures by focusing to that field-seed mix. I won’t post my pre-jury models, because I am not satisfied and also my field to. However, just a small not, I have done much for the jury and I will post the images of my preparation right after I capture them with my camera tomorrow.